the Young Child Expo & Conference Mobile App
Thank you for registering to attend the 2019 Young Child Expo & Conference New York! We’re excited to announce that this year, Los Niños Training has worked with Crowd Compass to provide a mobile application for our event. You will get up-to-the-minute information such as the latest agenda, updates from the conference planner, speaker information, feedback and networking opportunities, maps, exhibitor and sponsor details, an attendee list and more.
iPhone and iPad users — search “Young Child Expo & Conference” on the Apple App Store
Android users — search “Young Child Expo & Conference” on the Google Play Store
Blackberry, Windows, Computer users — go to this address: https://events.crowdcompass.com/youngchildexpo.
The app is password protected: youngchildexpo19
Log in by entering the email address you used to register for the 2019 Young Child Expo & Conference Los Angeles.
For important message alerts, please allow Push Notifications on your device for this app.
If you’re signing up for an account:
1. From the event homescreen, tap the hand icon called the Young Child Expo & Conference New York.
2. Tap Log in for more features!
3. Enter your first and last name and tap Next.
4. Enter your email.
5. We’ll send you an email to verify your account. We just want to make sure it’s you.
6. Open your email to find your verification code.
7. Return to the app and enter the four-digit code to finish logging in.
8. Then you will have to type in the event password: youngchildexpo19
If you received an email invitation:
1. Open the invitation in your inbox. Tap Verify Account.
2. Tap Open App. to complete the verification via your brand new mobile app.
3. Then you will have to type in the event password: youngchildexpo19
We look forward to seeing you at the 2019 Young Child Expo & Conference New York, and we hope you enjoy using the app.